Thursday, November 24, 2011

Groopdealz feature running November 26th - Santa Bag $18.50

It is definitely feeling like Christmas already!  Hope you are all enjoying the beginning of the Holidays!  I have a feature running on Groopdealz.com with my Monogrammed Canvas Santa Bags!  It's rustic a 26" x 24" canvas drawstring bag with a 10" fabric letter of your choice and color going for $18.50 (normally $30.00) - Toys not included... I know that sounds funny, but I have been asked about displayed items in the past, so just to clarify.  See link or scroll down to see letter colors.   Each bag and fabric letter is hand sewn by me and will ship two weeks after the deal ends  (most of the time earlier, but for sure by the two week mark as volume due to the holidays, as it has already picked up!  If you miss the deal on Groopdealz and see the feature after the fact, please e-mail me at swishingtales@embarqmail.com and I will honor that price up until December 15th 2011!  

http://www.etsy.com/listing/85655705/canvas-santa-bag-with-fabric-monogramm



No comments:

Post a Comment